October 19, 2008

A New Address & A New Opportunity

Sustenance for the journey is a blog I began on wordpress in November, 2007 (www.sustenanceforthejourney.wordpress.com). During its first year of life, the most popular post by far was Beauty and Grief, which you may find by clicking here. I decided to migrate the blog, including the contents of the previous' months posts, to blogger, a move I made this weekend, so that I could gain some options I didn't have on wordpress and wanted. For those who have also used wordpress, you will know this came at the expense of losing some of wordpress's great features including the program that let me know which posts were the most popular!

As always, please feel free to share your reflections by offering comments to posts on the site.To help prevent spam, all comments must be approved by me before they will appear; however, rest assured I will approve all comments so long as they are positive or constructive in nature.

No comments: