January 26, 2008

Little Cup of Joy

That is what is accompanying me today as I write: a hot cup of a tea called, Joy. It is one of the Tazo teas and is a current favourite of mine. I love how it’s blend of flavours tastes and how it smells. Today’s cup will also be my last for a while–at least, until I can find a place to purchase more. I have looked but I haven’t found. Apparently, it is a seasonal product, usually released for the December holidays. Indeed, someone gave this tea to me in December as a lovely gift. Today, as like the other days, I will savour each delicious, soothing sip. This on its own, these moments of sipping a tea that warms and delights, offers sustenance to me. I hold the hot, tea-filled, hand-made mug in my hands, the warmth soaks in, and it feels good.

No comments: